It's a meme going around Facebook. I'm caving. Ten things you didn't know (and probably don't want to know) about me:
1. When I got pregnant with my first child, I got nail fungus on one toenail. I also got a wart.
2. I compulsively play Scrabble on my PC. This is how I plan to stave off Alzheimer's.
3. I kiss my dog on the lips. I would do it to the cats, but they don't really have lips.
4. I floss at my desk.
5. I usually wake up with a song in my head. This morning, it's the Eagle's "Love Will Keep Us Alive."
6. We have a cleaner that comes in once a month. We have to clean before the cleaner comes. That's why we like our cleaner. She makes us clean.
7. I think my neck is falling. It's following my face.
8. I sometimes put cocoa in my coffee. But I never put coffee in my cocoa.
9. One time when I was singing in the teen choir, I hiccuped over the microphone and everyone laughed.
10. I've been having writer's block, so I was hoping this meme would get me going. I think it's just making me think about my neck more.