Friday, November 22, 2013

Okay...I'll Play.

It's a meme going around Facebook.  I'm caving.  Ten things you didn't know (and probably don't want to know) about me:

1.  When I got pregnant with my first child, I got nail fungus on one toenail.  I also got a wart.

2.  I compulsively play Scrabble on my PC.  This is how I plan to stave off Alzheimer's.

3.  I kiss my dog on the lips. I would do it to the cats, but they don't really have lips.

4.  I floss at my desk.

5.  I usually wake up with a song in my head.  This morning, it's the Eagle's "Love Will Keep Us Alive."

6.  We have a cleaner that comes in once a month.  We have to clean before the cleaner comes.  That's why we like our cleaner.  She makes us clean.

7.  I think my neck is falling.  It's following my face.

8.  I sometimes put cocoa in my coffee.  But I never put coffee in my cocoa.

9.  One time when I was singing in the teen choir, I hiccuped over the microphone and everyone laughed.

10.  I've been having writer's block, so I was hoping this meme would get me going.  I think it's just making me think about my neck more.      

Post a Comment