Sunday, April 07, 2013

I need help, you need the book!

Okay guys, here's the deal. I need to make back the money I spent to have my new e-book,  Weaker Than Water, formatted.  To do this, I need to sell 40 copies.  Now I know a lot of you are scared of poetry, think you don't understand it or have no interest. I assure you, this collection has poems simple enough to teach a first-grader about poetry, while others are complex enough to use in a college classroom. 

You can buy the book and lend it to someone else. You can send it as a gift.  You can download it to your PC, your phone, your Kindle, your Mac, your blackberry or whatever other gadget you own.  The instructions and apps are right there on the page.  The book is only $2.99. So help a writer out and get something really great in the process (not bragging--people say it's a great book).  Thanks!!  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C6P5NW2
Post a Comment