Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Prayer for Healing and Unconditional Love

This prayer comes from a May 2011 post.  Thank you again, Chris, for these words to live by.

"I pray with The Creator of All That Is to bring Healing and Unconditional Love to all who have suffered.

I ask that all anger, sorrow, bitterness, revenge, and fear be released from my heart and replaced with Unconditional Love. 


I ask to learn all lessons necessary in order for this to happen.

I pray to know instinctively and intuitively how to support this healing for myself and all others who seek it.


I ask to know Peace, Love, and Safety from Creator's perspective.


I ask to bring Angels of Peace, Love, and Comfort to fill and surround the world.


I allow The Creator of All that Is and all my angels to assist me with these requests.


I accept all of this with grace and ease, for my Highest and Best Good, and the Highest and Best Good of all concerned. 


It Is Done. It Is Done. It is Done. 

Amen."
Post a Comment