Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Label and Resources for Peeping Toms

Not that anyone cares, but I've added a "writing" label to my posts.  This label indicates I've babbled about my philosophy on writing, analysis of selected pieces and other stuff I see connections to (imagined and otherwise).

Since I began this blog in 2006, there are far more posts related to the art of writing than what I've labeled.  Unfortunately, going back that far would be tedious and time consuming.  Since I loathe boredom and don't like to waste precious time when I'm semiconscious, I went back only as far as the start of 2012.  Anything else will require use of the "search" bar, though I doubt results would be that specific.  Until Blogger perfects artificial intelligence, which would allow us to identify my posts on the processes and inspirations that birth literature, we're stuck within the parameters of this year and hopefully subsequent years, unless the Mayan end-of-the-worlders are correct.

If you really want a better peek into my brain spins, see my book-based-blog Poems from the Battlefield, where there is another label called "analysis."  Just know I will interpret your interest as voyeurism. (I finally typed that word correctly, and on the first try, no less.  Who said you can't teach an aging writer to spell?)
Post a Comment