Thursday, December 29, 2011

It was so fun the first time, let's do it again!

I was checking my Blogger un-staggering-stats a few minutes ago and saw someone hit on an old post of mine called "Tag! You're It!"  Since the new year is toddling in, I thought it would be fun to do this stupid exercise again, though I doubt I will tag 25 people (which I didn't do last time).

Here's the schtick: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a list of 25 random things, facts, habits or goals related to you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

Have fun, be random and don't think too much about it.  Just see what comes out.

1.  I'm a Tenacious Poodle.  Hence the name of my blog.
2.  Things that bother me usually confuse me first.
3.  Sometimes I wonder if I talk too much.
4.  Sometimes I KNOW I talk too much.
5.  If I could learn to be perfect, I doubt I would take the opportunity.
6.  One of my favorite things is having the freedom to intellectually "meander."
7.  My dog Shiba sheds in clumps.
8.  I like searching for particular things on the internet.
9.  eBay.  Need I say more?
10.  Recently, I'm into fancy headbands. 
11.  I hate when headbands are so tight, they give you a headache.
12.  I get obsessed with my work.
13.  My brain is bigger than a pea, smaller than a walnut.  At least that's what I suspect.
14.  My nails break a lot in the winter, probably because I don't get any vitamin-enriched sunshine.
15.  When my younger daughter was about 2, she pooped on my husband's head and neck as he was carrying her on his shoulders.
16.  Sometimes I think I live in la-la land.
17.  Writers are weird. I'm weird.  Therefore, I could be a writer.
18.  I really wish I could draw or paint.
19. I really wish I had the time and motivation to better my art, but I am too busy doing other things (like writing, which is an art).
20.  If I could visit El Salvador, I would.
21.  If I could visit India, I would.
22.  UTI's suck.  I should know.
23.  I hate my toenails.
24.  My two front teeth have been very loose for about ten years now. I don't know how they haven't fallen out.
25.  Blogging is like exposing yourself.  Therefore, I must be some kind of flasher. 
Post a Comment